Our Signature One-Piece is versatile, made for frolicking with your friends or little ones by the ocean or blending in with your current wardrobe favourites when you're away from the beach. Made from high-quality 2mm Yamamoto limestone neoprene, our wetsuits are not only environmentally friendly but also incredibly durable, ensuring it will last you season after season. Our wetsuits are designed to mould to your body, so you can enjoy any activity on or off the beach without taking it off.
- 2mm Japanese Limestone Neoprene
- An above-wrist, raw seam for a more flexible fit
- Auto lock zipper with zig-zag stitching – prevents the zip from slipping
- GBS sealed, glued and blind stitched seams – watertight and flexible seams
- Melco tape reinforcing at tri seams
- Logo printed at the back of the neck
Caring for your wetsuit
Our wetsuits are built to last you a lifetime, but their longevity requires you to take good care of it in the meantime. Here’s how to wash your wetsuit:
- Rinse thoroughly in fresh water after use to wash away any sand or debris.
- Fold at the waist and hang dry out of the direct sun.
- When dry, store away in a cool shaded area away from direct sun.
- Repeat after each session to extend the life of your wetsuit.
CAUTION: Wetsuits are designed to be worn in the saltwater only and not in chlorinated pools.
Do not machine wash, iron or tumble dry your wetsuit.
Find out more about caring for your Basic Blue wetsuit here.
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping for all orders over $500AUD.
Returns for a different size or item will be allowed within 14 days of receipt. Please view our returns policy here.